Friday, December 26, 2008

Mysterious money 0__o


I was about to go get my dinner for the day, and I know I had about RM30 left in my wallet, so I double-checked to make sure the thirty is there, since I wanted to get the Double Prosperity Burger - Large.

But I noticed that there is money in the area in my wallet, the compartment where I usually keep my tithe, or money I am giving back to God, for whatever reasons.

RM120.

Now where did that money come from? It couldn't be my tithe, since it is more than triple of that amount. And I just can't recall what is that RM120 for. It couldn't be my car loan installment for the month. For a wedding dinner? I don't think so. I don't usually give that amount. It's either RM100 or RM222.22. Do I owe someone RM120? Hmmm...

So I had a few theories:

1. Santa broke into my house last night, and left the RM120 there.

2. A thief broke into my house last night, and decided to give me back the money he/she stole.

3. God created the money.

4. I absentmindedly placed my usual cash in that compartment.

5. It's not real - it will disappear by the next morning.

6. I'm dreaming (and dream-blogging too!).

7. I was abducted by aliens! RM120 is just a cover-up. The TRUTH is out there!


Hmmm... weird. Well, at least it's a good thing. At least I FOUND money, not I LOST money... heheheh... :)

Have a great weekend friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

I love it when that happens...but sadly, not as frequent as I'd like it to be. Have you ever heard of the Ron Trust Fund?

Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

aww---that's cool...yeah, but weird...!

Sunday, December 28, 2008 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm not sure how much RM120 is compared to US Dollars but a find is a find and this one seems to have been a much better find than the $5 cash I found lurking in my checkbook yesterday! Good for you! Someone is looking out for John! Good Karma always comes back, my friend! This is Good Karma coming your way for a deed you did for someone somewhere!

Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Ron Trust Fund??? Hahaha... Good one, Ron. Set up for your wedding yah? Heheheh...

Mys Lyke Meeh, yeah, real weird :)

Donna, it's about 35 dollars. Not much in the States, but really quite a handsome sum here :)

Monday, December 29, 2008 3:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home